May 22, 2020
To our valued customers,
We have always believed that one of the benefits of shopping with LTC was the ability to visit our showroom to feel and try on garments before investing in designer wear. On that note, we are pleased to announce that as of June 1, 2020, we will be resuming in-store appointments at our Mississauga showroom.
Currently, select designers in India are taking new orders on a limited basis with extended delivery times. We also have an extensive collection of in stock pieces across a range of budgets and sizes available for immediate purchase if you need something soon.
As always, the comfort and safety of our customers is of utmost importance to us, and as such, we have implemented the following guidelines for our showroom.
• Hand sanitizer will be available upon entering the showroom and masks will be mandatory for customers and LTC
• We ask that you attend your appointment alone, or at most, with one other person
• Adequate time will be left in between clients for all surfaces to undergo thorough cleaning before our next appointment
• We kindly ask our clients to limit trying on garments to only pieces that they are interested to purchase. All items that have been tried on will be heat steamed and kept aside separately for 72 hours
• At this point, we are not able to offer any returns or exchanges on any garments once they have left our showroom
• If you are unwell or have any symptoms of illness, we ask that you refrain from visiting the showroom and reschedule to another date or a virtual appointment
As always, we remain available on WhatsApp or FaceTime for those who prefer to shop from home.
We look forward to connecting with you all again soon.
Rupa & Natasha